cat threw up out of nowhere?
2021.10.18 13:44 gowonlovebot cat threw up out of nowhere?
My two month old cat threw up last night and i’m not sure why. I gave her food at the proper times and made sure not to give her too much or too little. Is it possible for cats to throw up from cold weather? it suddenly dropped 20 degrees in my area so i’m not sure. I set up a warm area for her and before i went to bed i make sure she fell asleep but then she ended up throwing up on the stairs late at night and my brothers saw.
submitted by gowonlovebot to cats [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 13:44 Fantastic_Patient_32 what is it like. to be happy?
2021.10.18 13:44 h2angovereucalyptu Ayyyejae She want ...
2021.10.18 13:44 jj9444 Plastic Bottle Manufacturer
A buddy and I are looking to distribute homemade wine as they do around the different regions of Armenia but we do not want to add to the already substantial trash problem. Does anyone know a potential organic recyclable plastic bottle manufacture in Armenia we could work with?
submitted by jj9444 to armenia [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 13:44 CounterYolo A Subjective Science Vessels Tier List
Hi everyone! As someone that has looked at the base stats of STO's starships for a few years now, I feel it is time that I throw out my personal preferences of all of the starships in the game. As my initial recording of all nearly 300 full-stated T6 starships in the game went over 12 hours (which can't be uploaded to YouTube), I decided to redo the video into 3 parts via the 3 starship classes: science vessels, cruisers, & escorts. This post is the TLDR of the science vessel video & pdf. As this post's list will have 60 starships to go through, the discussion in this post for each starship will be quite brief.
Per sto's rule #4, only the first 2 posts will be out this week, with the third coming out the following week -- and a potential 4th with a synopsis of the feedback to follow later on (depending on how much good feedback I get). I don't claim to be all-knowing, but we often don't learn beyond a point without sharing with others & getting feedback.
Be sure to check the comments of this & later posts to see what the wisdom of others add about STO's starships. Although any T6 starship can be made workable for elite content, some starships are clearly easier to do that than others.
Biases for the list
Onto the list itself: S-tier
- Playstyle-only for the list. Starship traits gained from a starship will not be considered for this list. Unique pets & consoles will only be considered if they are (1) usable to only a few starships, AND (2) are actually good/worthwhile to use over generally good alternatives.
- Playstyles will include energy dmg, torpedo dmg, exotic dmg, tanking. Minor aspects of mastery packages, hanger bays, cloaking, & raider flanking will be considered more to tie-break starship rankings. This is not a tier list for "best dps" to "worst dps" -- as STO is more than just damage (as people are starting to realize in the current Halloween TFO...).
- PVP won't be considered for this list. I'm not up-to-speed on how the modern PvP meta works, and won't pretend that I am.
- Promo Courage-class Science Destroyer
- the only science destroyer that actually feels good to switch between tac mode & sci mode. Virtually every tanking playstyle works & works well on her, and every torpedo, energy, & exotic playstyle is passable on her as well. When all flexibility is considered, and that she also happens to be at the top of the torpedo meta right now, the Courage has to be at the top of this list.
(strong in many playstyles or defining in one)
- Lockbox Sui'Mor/Qul'poH/Verne Science Vessel
- Highly flexible seating & CmdTO means it is one of the best pure-exotic boats in the game. Unfortunately the 3 ships are all carbon copies of each other, so no battle cloaking on the Sui'Mor sadly. When we eventually get a CmdTO scout ship, these ships will get dethroned. Until then, they get to keep their high spot.
- Legendary Glenn Science Vessel
- For a balance between exotic & torpedo dps, it is hard to find a better platform than the legendary glenn/crossfield. CF3 + HY3 + temporal abilities are really nice to have in concert. Pure-torp builds would prefer CmdCMD + LtCmdTO instead, but she still holds her own on the science vessel chassis.
- Lobi Sphere Builder Edoulg Science Vessel
- The best multi-mission science vessel. CmdTO + Lt/INT is a strong spec combo, and no other science vessel has TO+INT with CmdTO. Its higher stats, offensive seating, and 4/2 layout help land her here.
- Promo Vulcan "Jellyfish" Experimental Scout Vessel
- The only full-spec scout ship in the game. CmdPLT & Lt/MW aren't good when it comes to specialization options for adding dps though. However, EptE isn't meta for science vessels -- which means base speed and built-in mobility will matter more for science vessels than for escorts & cruisers. Being the fastest science vessel + pilot maneuvers access means she can get into combat the easiest of any science vessel. The scout ship mastery package -- giving her a +15% CritD advantage over other science subclasses -- means that for me this vessel squeezes into A-tier (the other scout ships are B-tier)
(solid well-rounded starships)
- C-Store Eternal MM Science Vessel
- Solid platform for pure exotic dmg, but really shines in exotic tanking with good stats and the access to the best tanking console in the game: the Chronotachyon Capacitor -- a taunt console that also heals & adds extra damage throughout its activation. If you want to tank on a cheaper exotic platform, this is the way to go.
- Legendary Voyager MM Science Vessel
- The weaker MW variant of the Eternal with a fully-defensive unique console in Ablative Armor (the best bonus DRR console in the game). Its base hull is significantly improved over the fleet variant so that it feels good to actually use the console now -- but no taunt/threat enhancement from the unique console holds the ship back in terms of tanking.
- Lobi Voth Bastille Science Vessel
- Pretty much an inferior Eternal w/o a hanger bay. Its saving grace is access to the Ward Repair Ship Console, a console that can serve as a replacement for the Invincible starship trait in HSE runs where the "one-shots" are the only worry nowadays. We have 6 starship traits & 12 consoles on most starships, so if we can have a console serve the same purpose as a starship trait, it is generally a worthwhile trade to get a strong starship trait in its place.
- Lobi Na'kuhl Daemosh Science Vessel
- The highest science vessel on my list without a primary specialization. Its 2 specialist seats are its non-sci seats in LtCmdr Tac/INT and Lt Eng/PLT -- so it can do a full-exotic build if desired. The big thing going for the ship is access to the Temporal Distress Beacon -- the strongest PvE console in the game. 12% CritD passively + 30 sec of on-demand immunity to all damage is really strong (if only non-Na'kuhl starship could use it...). Very mobile and lower on base stats, but the survival from the console more than makes up for it to build full glass-cannon without any worries.
- Promo Janeway Science Vessel
- The prettier but weaker variant of the Courage-class. The biggest advantage of the Janeway is Ens Eng instead of the Courage-class' Lt Eng for torpedo shenanigans. In about every other way, it is inferior & less flexible for other playstyles. Still has CmdCMD, so not a terrible starship by any means.
- Lockbox Son'a Science Vessel
- The older CmdCMD 3/3 version of the Janeway's 4/2 wpn layout. Having Lt Eng over Ens Eng makes the Son'a slightly easier to tank on, but are fairly comparable otherwise. I rate the Janeway higher due to the 4/2 layout & battle cloak.
- Fleet Nautilus Science Vessel
- The weaker fleet variant of the Lobi Edoulg. No Lt/INT seat because fleet starships never have 2 specialist seats with different specializations, but CmdTO is still solid.
- Fleet Oberth Light Science Vessel
- The weaker fleet variant of the C-Store Eternal. Some people have been surprised how well she tanks, but considering how good the Eternal is, I wasn't surprised at all. No hanger bay & no OP tanking console is what holds the Oberth back.
- Fleet Lukari Dranuur Scout Ship
- The highest starship w/o a Cmdspec seat nor a special console/pet gimmick. Cmdr Sci + full universal seating is nice, and the extra 15% CritD from its mastery package is always welcome. LtCmdTO also means it can mirror the common builds of the Verne & its clones.
- Event Vulcan T'Pau Scout Ship
- Pretty much the Dranuur but LtCmdINT instead of LtCmdTO. Still a solid platform, but for exotic builds I have to put TO > INT.
- Lockbox Crossfield Science Spearhead Refit
- High base HP + CmdMW means this is the best DEW-Sci platform after the Courage-class, and Lt/CMD means it is also not bad at tanking either. Having a battle cloak nudges it above the next starship...
- Promo Krenim Annorax Science Dreadnought
- LtCmdr Tac/INT & Lt Uni/INT aren't that great of a specialist combo, but considering every sci dreadnought has its highest spec seat as INT, this starship isn't too bad & still flexible for DEW-Sci or pure exotic.
- Lockbox S31 Science Destroyer
- CmdINT is the weakest primary specialization for add-ons, but if I had to have it on a starship, it would be on a sci destroyer with LtCmdr* Tac/INT alongside it.
- Lobi Hur'q Nekcrid Assemby MM Sci Vessel
- Sci-Torp lobi alternative to the Legendary Glenn, that replaces CmdTO with a hanger bay. Having LtCmdr Uni/CMD is nice for a little flexibility, so it ranks slightly higher than the next starship...
- Fleet Titan Science Destroyer
- Sci-Torp fleet alternative to the Legendary Glenn, that replaces CmdTO with an extra rear wpn & higher base stats. One of two T6 science vessels without any flexibility in its bridge officer options, but at least the seating works for both a sci-torp platform & a DEW-Sci tank. Avoid tactical mode and she will work great for you.
- Lockbox Crossfield Science Spearhead
- The base stats & mobility are great for a tank player, and having INT + TO as its spec seats is a good combo for exotic builds. Neither are at Cmdspec, so a slight downside. Overall a great well-rounded starship that fits well as an average C-tier starship
- Promo Mirror Crossfield Science Destroyer
- A Crossfield that decided to get rid of its great base tanking stats for more mobility. LtCmdTO + Lt/PLT is a downgrade for me over the OG's LtCmdINT & Lt/TO. Avoid tactical mode and she will work fine for you.
- Lockbox Ba'ul Sentry Vessel
- A spearhead that wanted to be called something different. The base durability is what saves this starship. CmdINT + Lt/CMD means only tanking will feel decent on her, and that is still a challenge with its seating. It has a good console for ISE, but isusable on any starship, so has no bearing on this list.
- C-Store Cardassian Damar Science Dreadnought
- The only full-spec sci dreadnought with Cmdr Sci/INT, so some consider this the best sci dread by default due to that. Unfortunately, it has the normal durability of spearheads with the lessened mobility of sci dread's, so it gets the worst of both worlds & limited bridge officer flexibility.
- Lobi Paradox "Temporal" Science Dreadnought
- LtCmdINT + Lt/CMD is deceiving for a ship with temporal in its name. Pretty much the weaker, cheaper, less-flexible alternative to the Krenim Annorax. Although also known for its decent hanger pets, those are usable on all starships -- so has no bearing on this tier list.
- Promo Son'a Collector Science Dreadnought
- LtCmdINT + Ens/TO? Why have an Ens/spec seat on a promo starship is beyond me. This ship is here on the list because of the science dreadnought chassis, not because of anything in particular from this ship that adds to it.
- C-Store Megabundle MM Science Vessels
- The best science warbirds available in the game come from this megabundle. Only LtCmdTO seating, so the Eternal (another C-Store starship) still outclasses them easily. Aux cannons are fun, but they would be better if having access to these ships let you craft any aux-based weaponry to sell on the exchange to use on any starship (as that would let console players do DEW-Sci stuff)
- Fleet Research Vessels (Sutherland/Naj'sov/Laeosa)
- The one-trick pony fleet alternatives of the C-Store Megabundle MM Science Vessels, with higher-HP and only 2 tac consoles in consolation. Still have LtCmdTO, so aren't terrible platforms.
(below average + science carriers with noteworthy hanger pets)
- Lockbox Tholian Jorogumo Carrier
- I hate nanny builds, but if you are going all-in on that playstyle, this is the starship to use for it. CmdMW lets you use more of the consoles that accentuate that playstyle.
- Event Breen Sarr Theln Carrier
- Breen frigates are the best dps frigates in the game; unfortunately you need both a breen carrier and a T5 or T6 breen raider to access/use those frigate pets (both event/phoenix starships).
- Event Fek'Ihri Gok'tad Carrier
- A 7-wpn science carrier is nice, and their exclusive lost souls pets actually do good damage. Add to it having LtCmdr Tac/CMD + LtCmdr Uni means its an ok torpedo boat on a marginally-better chassis.
- Lockbox KEL T'laru Carrier Warbird & Fleet Ra'nodaire Support Carrier Warbird
- Carrier warbirds have access to the 2nd-best dps frigate pet in the game -- Romulan Drone Ships, unlockable by having any T5 or T6 Scimitar in your shipyard or drydock. These carriers are pretty much the easier-access variant of the Breen Carrier.
- Fleet Scryer Science Vessel
- CmdINT isn't the strongest primary spec. Still Lt Tac/INT let's the starship more easily do a full exotic build if desired.
- Fleet Batlh/Hernandez Science Vessel
- Faster, less flexible variant of the Scryer with a battle cloak for the KDF variant. Forced LtCmdr Eng & LtCmdr Tac seating holds it back vs the Scryer for me, but they are very close.
- Fleet Intrepid Long Range Science Vessel
- Only Lt/INT spec seating isn't great from a starship requiring tier 5 fleet military. Access to the ablative armor console stops it from going any lower on this list.
- Lobi Tholian Iktomi
- If we ignore the powerful starship trait (as we do in this list), this ship is pretty much a weaker Voth Bastille, when that ships also comes from the lobi store. Both have Lt/CMD, and the Iktomi has LtCmdMW instead of the Bastille's CmdTO. I personally haven't tested the unique tholian consoles extensively, so I could see moving this ship up a little higher on the tier list.
- Event Krenim Science Vessel
- LtCmdINT + reasonably high base stats for a normal science vessel. Great for an event starship
- Event Lukari Ho'kuun Science Vessel
- LtCmdINT + normal stats & -1 tac console over the Event Krenim, so slightly lower.
- Event Risian Weather Control Vessel
- LtCmdPLT + high mobility for a science vessel. PLT doesn't help as much as INT frankly, so lower than the others.
(starships with significant hurdles to overcome)
- C-Store Jem'Hadar Vanguard Carrier
- Fast & mobile carrier from the C-Store, but without any reliable frigates. The Jem'Hadar attack ship frigates do good dmg when the AI decides they will be good, while I prefer consistency. Higher than other carriers here due to wingmen mechanic.
- Fleet Jem'Hadar Vanguard Support Carrier
- Slower, higher-stated variant of the C-Store JHV Carrier with LtCmdCMD instead of LtCmdINT. Same issues as the other carrier as well in terms of unique hanger pets. Also here because of wingmen mechanic.
- Fleet Vo'Quv Carrier)
- Known for the OG B'rel frigates that have around 100k HP in modern STO -- which are durable but don't do that much dps frankly. highest base HP of the other fleet support carriers puts it here.
- Fleet Caitian Atrox Support Carrier)
- A support carrier with both no good unique frigates AND the good support frigates it makes purchasable can't even be accessible to other 2-hanger carriers (while the KDF, RRF, & JHV support frigates all can). A starship that decides it will just limit access to something its allied variants give out freely puts it below the rest for me.
- Fleet Dauntless Experimental Science Vessel
- The other T6 science vessel without any flexibility in its seating, and its seating isn't even that good to begin with. If it was a spearhead, I could forgive it, but as a 6-wpn science vessel being forced into 5 tactical abilities with only Lt/INT spec seating is not appealing.
- Event Vorgon Ryn'kodan Carrier
- The 6-wpn CmdEng carrier, that I put into the science carrier subclasses in my spreadsheet because it most mirrored their stats & playstyle unfortunately. We can agree to disagree what general subclass this ship belongs to, but I think we can at least agree the platform itself is bad.
(worst sci vessel)
- Fleet Jupiter Carrier
- The unique frigate pets are the worst dps hanger option in the game, and the unique console tricks captains to flying her. The starship is not just bad, but tricks players to making an even worse build by following its theme. As a community design starship, she deserves to have her frigate pets buffed significantly so players stop being trolled by this starship.
Any starships I missed? Any aspects I significantly overlooked for the rankings? Feel free to let me and everyone else know in the comments! I look forward to the discussion and learning more from everyone.
submitted by CounterYolo
to sto [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 13:44 jubronnn been looking to sell this James Bond Aston Martin DB5, anyone know any good sites?
2021.10.18 13:44 SCNightFur hmmm
2021.10.18 13:44 pythonimus 65PUS80505/12 upgrade_loader.pkg not being loaded
my TV 65PUS80505/12 TV is behaving weirdly and I want to reflash it. I downloaded the TPM191E_101.002.022.002 – Date: 2021/05/14 (Upgrade_Loader) put it as the only file on a FAT32 formatted USB2.0 stick. I put it in the USB 2.0 port and power cycled my TV, put TV to sleep/standby. Then I tried the USB3.0 port, a USB3.0 USB stick and so on. I basically tried everything from here and added some variation: https://toengel.net/philipsblog/philips-downgrade-mit-upgrade-loade The TV is never loading the upgrade loader file and is never flashing itself.
What elase can I do here?
submitted by pythonimus to Philips [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 13:44 arKoor My personal best record
2021.10.18 13:44 iJuiiCe_x Guys I fucked upband need emergency advice
So my(26m) (it's complicated) gf(25f) (known for 8 years, dated for 3) had to go to the hospital 2 nights ago due to an emergency. She had to be there all day yesterday, and has revaluation for discharge today.
I've never been in this scenario before, even with family members (because they lived too far away.) I didn't visit her. Or even asked to. Which now, in hindsight, I feel is completely insensitive and immature of me. However, I did know that she was taken care of by her family. We had a text conversation yesterday were I found out what's going on and at the end of it I told her to let me know if she needs anything I can help with.
I feel like a complete asshole cause all I did was give her a bs txt message instead of actually being there.
I was expecting her to ask for me to visit but I def should've been the one to ask. I want to cheer her up because I know she really needs it but I'm not entirely sure how or what to even say at this point. What do you guys think/recommend?
TLDR: gf is in the hospital, I didn't visit. I want to make her feel better, what can I do?
submitted by iJuiiCe_x to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 13:44 pranamya2005 PS4 Menu lag Fifa 22
As the title suggests, the menu's and just non-gameplay parts of fifa are extremely slow and laggy, the actual in-game gameplay is totally fine, no lag at all (other than internet).
I'm on the OG PS4 (non-gloss). Idk if this is software or hardware.
submitted by pranamya2005 to FIFA [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 13:44 guardarian_com How to buy ETH with fiat currency? Watch in Guardarian tutorial 🤓
2021.10.18 13:44 AlterEgo_of_NoOne How does Sisyphus55 animate his videos?
What software(s) does he use? How can I learn to animate like him?
submitted by AlterEgo_of_NoOne to Sisyphus55 [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 13:44 AlinaGrec Российский газ для Китая оказался самым дешевым в мире
2021.10.18 13:44 Ok_Hunt_6397 Doja Leaks- Discord Server!
submitted by Ok_Hunt_6397 to DojaCat [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 13:44 DimittrikovBot Hydrocheck post
Have you been drinking water? If yes, good job! If not, then this is a reminder to stay hydrated and drink a glass of water! Stay safe and ily <3
beep boop this action was performed automatically by a bot
submitted by DimittrikovBot to teenagersbutpog [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 13:44 NationalBackground95 Seiko One Piece Fire Fist Ace limited edition watch. 6202 out of 9999 made. I need to sell it to go see my girl, willing to let it go for pretty cheap because I am close to the amount I need.
2021.10.18 13:44 Niffler7c Chrome on Android broken?
I'm on Android 12 beta 2.1, Google Pixel 3a. When I open Chrome, everything works normally. But if I try to open a link from Reddit, Discord or any third-party app, I just get a message "Google Chrome keeps stopping". Can anyone help? I can't reinstall Chrome, because it's a system app.
submitted by Niffler7c to chrome [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 13:44 Syncnata FREE ! New All Tsunade & Minato Ninja Tools | Naruto x Boruto Ninja Voltage
2021.10.18 13:44 techberg_ Leaked images of Pixel 6 Retail Box
2021.10.18 13:44 Chicaben In Canada, 90 per cent of sex trafficking survivors are women and girls
2021.10.18 13:44 daddydevonte This isn't a Kahoot but rather it's a joinmyquiz.com
submitted by daddydevonte to kahootcrashing4kids [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 13:44 edd_125 Fml
2021.10.18 13:44 malaverdiere What do you think of the OnePlus Nord N200 5G camera?
Hello, I want to switch from a Moto G5+ which satisfied me but really is falling apart. The top contenders for me, keeping a low budget of 300CAD or so, is the Samsung Galaxy A12 and the 1+ Nord N200 5g.
I want 3 years of security updates, and that's pretty much the only options at that point.
I'm hesitating about the A12 because the loudspeaker is apparently garbage, and that's an important use case.
And about the N200 5G because the camera is apparently garbage. And that's another important use case.
But here's what I'm wondering - how different are those from what I got already? Would it be noticeably worse, or be roughly on par with 3-4 year old tech?
submitted by malaverdiere to PickAnAndroidForMe [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 13:44 Late-Lifeguard-3929 Arrived on time at the salon, not ready for me yet. At what point is it ok to leave?
I've arrived on time at the salon to get my nails done, and the technician is still with a customer. At what point is it ok to leave? ATM it's been 15 mins and she said when I walked in she'd be with me 'soon'.
submitted by Late-Lifeguard-3929 to NoStupidQuestions [link] [comments]